Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Wedding Plans

My daughter Amber will be marrying a great guy, Chris, in March 2012.  There are lots of plans to make.  One of the most important decisions that a bride has to make is choosing her wedding dress.  My sister Mary came down from Virginia and we met Amber and Chris's sister, Jessie, at a local bridal shop.  Shopping for a wedding gown with my daughter was very special to me.  I've watched her grow into a beautiful accomplished young woman and Chris is a very special young man.  He loves my daughter and takes care of her - what more could a mom want for her only daughter?  She found THE DRESS!  And she looks beautiful in it.  And Chris is such a romantic; he won't see Amber in her dress until she walks down the aisle.

No comments:

Post a Comment