Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Perfect Hamburger

I am still on my quest of trying not to cook the same thing twice this year.  I'll be honest with you; last week was hectic and my sister and I survived on fish sticks, Anytizers, and tator tots - not exactly a culinary feast.

My sister, Debbie, gave me this recipe for "the perfect hamburger."  I think the recipe originally was featured in an issue of "Taste of Home."



The Perfect Hamburger

1 egg, lightly beaten
2 tbs. chili sauce
1 tsp. dried minced onion
1 tsp. prepared horseradish 
1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp. salt
1 lb. lean ground beef
4 hamburger buns

In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients (except buns).  Shape into four patties and cook over medium-high heat until done.  Serve on buns with desired toppings.
These burgers are really moist and delicious.  I served mine with mac & cheese and green beans - yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment