Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 26, 2011

A Killer Yard Sale

In a couple of weeks, I've decided to have a yard sale.  The two rooms that used to be my kids' rooms are filled with boxes - boxes of clothes, shoes, books, Christmas trimmings, etc.  This morning I started sorting through the boxes.  I decided that if I want my yard sale to be successful, I have to plan.

My plans for a killer yard sale:
sort items by groups - books in one pile, shoes in another pile, and so forth
make sure electronics work
make sure items are clean
price items to SELL!
have plenty of bags and newspaper for wrapping fragile items
have plenty of change - I'm starting out with 2-10's, 4-5's, 25-1's, $30 in quarters, and $5 in dimes
put signs out the night before
advertise on craigslist

No comments:

Post a Comment