Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Guilty Pleasures

I have a confession.  I love chocolate; one of my favorites is chocolate covered popcorn from Peterbrooke Chocolatier - ooh!  It's one of my guilty pleasures.  Here are my top ten guilty pleasures (in no particular order).

  1. chocolate covered popcorn - check it out at www.peterbrooke.com
  2. movie theater popcorn - I rarely go to the theater to watch a movie, so I always splurge on popcorn when I go
  3. bubble baths
  4. white chocolate milkshakes
  5. trying on shoes - funny considering that, in my closet, are one pair of sneakers, a pair of black pumps, black sandals, and some really ugly pink flip flops
  6. Kilwin's
  7. "Steel Magnolias" - this is such a chick flick
  8. "Resident Evil" - I own all of the RE movies, except for the newest one - I love these movies!
  9. facials
  10. back rubs - there's nothing more relaxing than a back massage.

No comments:

Post a Comment