Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Best Meatloaf Ever!

This week has been kind of hectic with a lot going on at work and at home.  It's Wednesday, the middle of the week, the weather has been gray, and I just wanted something really tasty, but easy, to fix.  Meatloaf is comfort food to me and I love how easy it is to fix.  There must be a hundred different ways to fix meatloaf, but this recipe is the best.  I've made it since my kids were little and even my mom liked it!  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Best Meatloaf Ever
1 lb. ground beef
2 slices of bread, torn into small pieces
1 envelope of onion soup mix
1 egg
1/3 cup BBQ sauce

Mix all together and place in a loaf pan.  Spread BBQ on top and bake in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes.
Serve with homemade mashed potatoes and wow - it's so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment