Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 13, 2012

I Love Books

I love books.  I love the smell of a new book, I love how the pages feel.  I have an E-Reader, but it's just not the same.  There's something about sitting curled up in a chair with a blanket over your lap, and a good book in your hand that you can't get from an E-Reader.

For Christmas, I received the Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks, and the Autumn series by David Moody.  I have to admit - I love zombies!  World War Z by Max Brooks is one of my favorite books.

Ever since I was a kid, I have loved to read.  The first book that my mom gave me was Little Women by Louisa May Alcott.  I think that I still have that book lying around someplace.  I have a tattered collection of Tolkien's Lord of the Rings series and the Hobbit.  I have a set of  Zane Grey books from my dad.  I'm a huge fan of John D. MacDonald and I hope to one day have copies of all his books.  I have books piled around my bedroom just waiting to be read.  I love books! 

No comments:

Post a Comment