Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Crocheted Hearts


These crocheted hearts are super easy to make and they only take about 2 minutes!  I downloaded the pattern from the internet (sorry, but I can't remember which website).  I made a bunch of these in different colors for my Valentine tree.

Crocheted Heart Pattern

Size D crochet hook
Yarn of your choice - I used Red Heart
(Use any size hook or yarn to change the size of the heart)

All stitches are worked in the first chain.

Chain 4.  Work 3 triple crochet (tr) into the first chain, 3 double crochet (dc), chain 1, 1 tr, chain 1, 3 dc, 3 tr.  Chain 3, slip stitch into center and fasten off.  The slip stitch helps to create the "v" at the top of the valentine.

These hearts are very versatile.  You could make a garland or use them to set off a gift.  Happy Crocheting!

No comments:

Post a Comment