Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Another New Year and I Have to Buy a Car

Today a new year begins.  I looked back at some of my posts from last year and it brought back a lot of good memories.  Although I had some bad times in 2011, overall, there was more good than bad.

This year my first challenge will be to purchase a car.  My car was totalled in the accident that I had on November 15th, so for the first time in almost 7 years, I'm without a vehicle.  Luckily, I don't have to rush my buying decision.  I live close enough to my job so that I can either walk or ride my bike.  I have a lot of friends who will take me to my doctor's appointments and my son will take me grocery shopping.

I know that in order to buy a car, I need to have a budget, I need to know the make and model of the cars that I'm interested in, I need to decide whether I want to buy a new car or a used car, and of course, I have to test drive the cars.  My old car was paid for, so I'm looking at the possibility of having a car payment - yikes!  It's a big decision, but I'm making my decision in steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment