Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Disorganized

Where did March go?  What did I accomplish?  Even with my "lists", I am still so disorganized!  I'm almost four months into a new year and my life feels like a complete mess!  Ouch!  My bathroom needs a good cleaning, I need to exercise, I need to cook some decent meals!  Does anybody else feel this way?  Maybe I should have titled this blog "undisciplined" because I don't finish anything I start.  You know, I don't want to go to bed at night feeling like I haven't accomplished SOMETHING that day.  And I'm tired of the excuse that I don't have time, when I do.  How do I get organized and disciplined?  How do I make time not only for the things that I have to do, but for the things I want to do?  That's the $64,000 question, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment