Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 18, 2011

Uber Couponing

I haven't watched the new TLC show, "Extreme Couponing" but I am fascinated by extreme savers.  A couple of weeks ago, I decided that I wanted to see how much I could save by couponing.  The first thing that I did was to make my own coupon binder.  If you want a good example of how to set up your own binder, go to www.homeof5.com.

The hardest part of this whole thing is matching up the weekly store ads with coupons.  I don't subscribe to my local paper so I have to depend on my friends for the sales inserts and coupons.  There are also several websites where you can download and print coupons.  I need to determine how cost effective this is based on the cost of ink for my printer.

This week, I plan on going to Walgreens and CVS to take my first steps into the world of extreme couponing.  I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment