Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 1, 2011

Bubble Up Pizza

This is a wonderful recipe that I got from al.com.  It's just another great recipe to make that's easy and tastes good.  I modified it slightly using ingredients that I already had on hand.

Bubble Up Pizza
1 can of Grands buttermilk biscuits, 16.3 oz
1 jar of pizza sauce (I used pasta sauce)
2 cups of cheese
your favorite pizza toppings (sausage & pepperoni are my faves)

Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.  Cut biscuits into quarters and place in a medium size bowl.  Toss biscuits with 1 cup of sauce.  Add pizza toppings and half the cheese.  Toss until well blended.  Spray a 9" x 13" pan with cooking spray.  Pour biscuit mixture into pan and top with remaining sauce and cheese.  Bake at 375 for 25 - 30 minutes or until biscuits are done.

It is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment