Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 10, 2011

How to get a free microwave

My microwave is getting old.  Sometimes it works the way it's supposed to and sometimes, it runs without turning off.  This is becoming an issue.  I want a new microwave, but I don't want a $49 special from Walmart.  I want the same kind of microwave that I have now; I want all the bells and whistles.  The really cool thing though is that I'm going to get a new microwave for free.  FREE!

I'm not saying that you can just decide that you want a new microwave today and then go and get it tomorrow.  It is easy though.  So far, I have received two $50.00 gift cards for Walmart, and I'm on my way to getting another $50.00 gift card.  $150.00 should be more than enough to get me the microwave that I want.

How did I do it?  I signed up at www.mypoints.com.  All I have to do is read emails, shop online, etc.  Anything that I would normally do online I can do through the mypoints program.  I can earn anywhere from 5 points for reading an email to 1,000 + points for joining a book club or shopping online.  When I've accumulated enough points, I can redeem them for rewards, such as gift cards.  How easy is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment