Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Unconditional Love

I spent the weekend with my daughter and her fiancee doing a little shopping and a little wedding planning.  When I got home this evening, my two dogs, Ruby and Chopper, were waiting for me.  What a welcome home!  It amazes me how much these two animals mean to me, and even more, how much I mean to them.  They love me unconditionally; I mean, no matter how bad my day has been, they're always at the front door to greet me.  I have a favorite chair that I sit in and somehow, one or both of them manages to squeeze in beside me.  They love me if I'm grumpy or tired or smelly from working out in my yard.  I don't have to dress to impress them and they're always there for me.  What a wonderful gift from God!

No comments:

Post a Comment