Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 14, 2014

Spicy Baked Shrimp

I am always looking for easy, delicious meals for dinner and this recipe fits the bill.  This recipe can be prepared in under 30 minutes.  I don't remember where I originally got this recipe; I probably cut it out of a magazine.








Spicy Baked Shrimp

2 sticks (1 cup) butter or margarine, melted (I recommend butter)
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
2 tbs. lemon juice
2 tbs. ground pepper
1 tsp. hot sauce (I used Texas Pete)
1 tsp. salt
2 garlic cloves (I used minced garlic)
2-1/2 pounds shrimp (I used medium peeled, de-veined white shrimp)
1 lemon, thinly slice (I was out of lemons)

Combine first 7 ingredients.  Layer shrimp and lemon slices in a 13" x 9" dish.  Top with sauce.

Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until shrimp turns pink, stirring once.  Remove shrimp and enjoy.  Yield 3 - 4 servings.

Since there are only two of us, I halved the recipe and it made more than enough for two people.  I served it with a baked potato.  There you go - easy & delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment