Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Shout Out to "Mustard's Last Stand"

Last weekend on my way to Miami, my sister and I stopped at a little restaurant in Melbourne, FL called "Mustard's Last Stand".  I'd driven past it a few times whenever I went to visit my daughter and vowed that one day I would stop and eat there.

Let me tell you, it was great.  We aren't just talking hot dogs here - we're talking hot dog creations, a melding of flavors that leaves you licking your lips and wishing for a bigger stomach!  Oh yeh!  I am not kidding; I can't wait to go back.

My sister and I ordered the cowboy, a hot dog and bacon wrapped in a flour tortilla, deep fried, and topped with chili and cheese.  In my wildest dreams I never could imagine a hot dog tasting that good.  Add to that an order of chili cheese fries and my sister and I were in heaven.

Seriously, if you're ever in Melbourne, you've got to stop and try one of their hot dogs.  They're located on US 1 and they're worth the visit.  Check out their website at http://www.mustardsinc.com/.  You're gonna thank me!

No comments:

Post a Comment